Museum members will continue to get free admission but should reserve an entry time in advance online.
Members will need to create a Discovery Lab log-in on our website before reserving tickets to receive member discounts for the individuals included in the membership. It will show that you have an amount owed until the last page.
If you have already created a log-in, click the Reserve Tickets button below and then sign in on the timed ticketing screen before selecting your tickets.
Join us for Members-Only Mondays from 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. by reserving your visit online.
We encourage purchasing entry tickets online in advance of your visit.
Ticket purchase at the ticket counter at the museum will only be allowed if the limit has not been reached.
Member Ticket Troubleshooting
- Be sure your log-in email is the email tied to your membership account. If you are unsure, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sign-in on the ticket page by clicking “Sign-In” in the upper right-hand corner.
- Reset your password if need be. Discovery Lab does not keep record of passwords.
- Reserve your tickets by filling out all of the required information. Keep in mind – it will show member tickets as $8 until you are ready to check out. At that time, if you are logged in correctly, it will recognize that you are an active member, and it will total to $0. Members do not need to enter credit card information at any time.
- If you need help troubleshooting, please email email@example.com.
Example of Sign In
Frequently Asked Questions
Do members have to reserve a time?
Discovery Lab recommends that although walk-up ticketing is now available, members reserve tickets online before their visit to the museum. Members will need to register for an account on our website in order to receive their member benefits. If you choose not to reserve your tickets online, entrance will be subject to availability at the museum entrance
I am a Member. Can I bring a friend on Members Only Monday Mornings?
Yes. Members may bring a guest with them on Members Only Monday Mornings, but the guest must have a regularly priced admission ticket purchased online in advance of the visit or at the front desk upon arrival subject to availability.
Do members have to pay for tickets?
Members will receive a full discount ($0 charge) on their ticket purchase if they have registered for a log-in on our website. In order to receive your discount, you must create an account or log in BEFORE* selecting entry tickets. If you have previously created a Discovery Lab log-in, click the green ‘Reserve Tickets’ button above and then click ‘Log In’ on the upper right-hand corner of the timed-ticket entry web form.
*If you are not logged in before selecting your tickets, the system will not recognize your membership and will not apply your discount.
The ticketing page will allow for as many individuals as are listed in the membership to enter the museum at no charge. Any additional guests must pay regular museum admission by purchasing a ticket online in advance of their visit.
If I am an ASTC or ACM Member, how do I reserve tickets?
Please call our Individual Sales & Membership Coordinator at 539-664-5557 to arrange your visit. No more than 5 tickets may be reserved at this time due to limited capacity.
If I need to cancel my reservation, what should I do?
Due to limited availability, tickets purchased in advance online are non-refundable and non-transferable. Please notify firstname.lastname@example.org if you will not be attending during your reserved time-slot.
What if I am late or miss my time slot? Can I extend my time or reschedule my visit?
Due to limited availability, tickets purchased are non-refundable and non-transferable.
What exhibits are open?
Guests can enjoy our Floor is Lava exhibit in the Main Hall. In this exhibit, your child will have the opportunity to practice the process skills of collaboration, critical thinking, communication, and problem solving through strategies integrated into the exhibit’s safe risk experiences.
Beneath Your Feet, is about experiencing earth sciences with a distinct Oklahoma lens. Guests will explore plate tectonics, waves, the rock cycle and the unique geology that makes up Oklahoma. Your family will also make a mountain and learn about how continents were formed. Come explore this hands-on exhibit! Located in Main Hall.
Tinkering is located in our Featured Hall. Tinkering is an interactive play exploration of how things work. This collaborative environment encourages visitors to work together, ask questions, dream new things and find answers through focused investigations.
Currently, the Workshop is the only closed area within the museum as it doesn’t allow sufficient space for physical distancing.
Can I still buy Discovery Lab merchandise?
Yes. Discovery Lab merchandise is still available for purchase. However, all merchandise has been moved behind the front desk for the safety of our guests. Please ask a Guest Experience Team Member for assistance.
What precautions are being taken against the spread of COVID-19?
- Discovery Lab has limited its visitor capacity.
- We encourage the purchase of tickets in advance online. Tickets will be available at the desk only if we have not reached capacity.
- Effective June 21, 2021, vaccinated guests to Discovery Lab will no longer be required to wear face coverings during their visit. Unvaccinated individuals are STRONGLY ENCOURAGED to wear face masks while inside the facility. Paper masks will be available at the ticket booth while supplies last. The museum will continue to require masks for camp students while in the camp classroom annex.
- Discovery Lab staff will continue wearing masks in public facing museum spaces.
- Physical distancing cues will indicate spacing for the line entering the museum, and have been placed throughout the exhibit spaces.
- Hand sanitizer stations have been placed throughout the museum.
- Hospital-grade MERV-13 air filters have been installed.
- Approved masks are provided to staff members.